- Betting and belief: prediction markets and attribution of climate change (with Jonathan Gilligan and John Nay), 2016, Proceedings of the 2016 Winter Simulation Conference. (code) (AGU poster)
- Fair social orderings with other-regarding preferences (with Benoit Decerf), 2016, Social Choice and Welfare, 46(3), 655-694. (Last working paper version)
- Bounded rationality and the choice of jury selection procedures, 2016. (Submitted)
- Matching Soulmates (with Greg Leo, Jian Lou, Yevgeniy Vorobeychik and Myrna Wooders), 2016. (Submitted)
- Impossibilities for strategy-proof committee selection mechanisms with vetoes, 2016. (Submitted)
- Deferred acceptance is minimally manipulable, 2016. (Submitted)
- A criterion to compare mechanisms when solutions are not unique, with applications to constrained school choice (with Benoit Decerf), 2016.
- Manipulability and tie-breaking in constrained school choice (with Benoit Decerf), 2016.