- Bounded rationality and the choice of jury selection procedures, 2018, Journal of Law and Economics. Conditionally accepted.
- Deferred acceptance is minimally manipulable, 2018, International Journal of Game Theory. Conditionally accepted.
- Egalitarianism with a dash of fair efficiency, 2018, Economic Theory Bulletin, Forthcoming.
- Impossibilities for strategy-proof committee selection mechanisms with vetoes, 2017, Journal of Mathematical Economics, 73, 111-121.
- Betting and belief: prediction markets and attribution of climate change (with Jonathan Gilligan and John Nay), 2016, Proceedings of the 2016 Winter Simulation Conference.
- Fair social orderings with other-regarding preferences (with Benoit Decerf), 2016, Social Choice and Welfare, 46(3), 655-694.
The last working paper versions of my publications can be found on my SSRN author page.
- If you’re an egalitarian, how come you’re not a vegan? (with Marc Fleurbaey), 2017. (Submitted)
- In search of advice for participants in constrained school choice (with Benoit Decerf), 2017. (Submitted)
- Trump trumps Bush (with Rafael Treibich), 2017. (Submitted)
- Matching Soulmates (with Greg Leo, Jian Lou, Yevgeniy Vorobeychik and Myrna Wooders), 2016. (Submitted)
- A criterion to compare mechanisms when solutions are not unique, with applications to constrained school choice (with Benoit Decerf), 2016.
- Manipulability and tie-breaking in constrained school choice (with Benoit Decerf), 2016. (Submitted)